Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super 7 Universal Monsters Reaction Wave 3

I may break down and get a couple of these, Ygor and Ardeth, although Ardeth definitely needs more lines in his face. But that price point is really a problem. I have the early figures, but once the price bopped up, I had to start making choices. I finished up with most of the Masters figures, and got a few of the early Transformers (those remind me so much of the Action Masters) and really would have liked going in on Thundercats and Turtles, but you reach a point where you just can't do it.

The shirt is brown and the pants are grey on Frank. Nice looking figures but whether they’re worth it is subjective. Much like Megos a big part of the charm of these is all the licenses that share the same style now.

I have Ardeth and he is the spitting image of Tommy Lee Jones, lol. As far as a possible wave 4, what other figures (besides the Werewolf) might it include? I'd love to see a Son of Dracula. The company has already produced 3 Chaney figures (Lon & Lon Jr.), so why not? They seem to have a good relationship with the Chaney estate.

Images
    I was thinking today about a potential wave 4 (even thought I like The Worst more):

Werewolf of London
    Mr. Hyde
    Dracula's Daughter
    The Creeper
    Man-Made Monster--Dynamo Dan
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I realize they may not have the rights to all characters, but my fantasy wave 4 would include:

Son of Drac
    Werewolf of London
    Carradine Drac
    Glenn Strange Frankenstein
    Dr. Pretorius
    Dr. Henry Frankenstein