Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the Nu Mego heads are you finding useful?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Which of the Nu Mego heads are you finding useful?

So our of the new Mego figures we've been getting, which heads have you found really useful? The best ones for me have been (and I'm going with figures I've found multiple uses for either already made or planned figures): WOK Kirk, Tony Nelson, Piper, Haliwell Kelly Bundy, Chris Munroe, Fonzie, Norm, Woody, Joe Gatto, Romulan, and Sulu. A few like Supes and Pike would likely be on the list if not for the size. So who have folks been picking up for custom fodder?
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Richie Cunningham has been used a lot for Trek characters. I used him for Lt Riley and I have seen others use him for burned up Pike, and Wesley Crusher
    i used Tony Nelson for Garth of Izar and i've seen others put him to use for different things too
    Woody makes a perfect Lt Kyle from Trek and Al Bundy is Lt Leslie

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

I saw Pike used as a Punisher and it was fantastic with black hair... I used a shrunken Uhura as a nubia.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        Richie Cunningham has been used a lot for Trek characters. I used him for Lt Riley and I have seen others use him for burned up Pike, and Wesley Crusher
        i used Tony Nelson for Garth of Izar and i've seen others put him to use for different things too
        Woody makes a perfect Lt Kyle from Trek and Al Bundy is Lt Leslie
        Would you by chance have a pic of Nelson as Garth? I currently have a Nelson head being used as a red shirt guard, but would love to see how he looks as Garth. Did you do any upgrading to the head? acetone or painting?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

added some highlights to the hair, i'll look for my thread on it

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by TrekStar
            Would you by chance have a pic of Nelson as Garth? I currently have a Nelson head being used as a red shirt guard, but would love to see how he looks as Garth. Did you do any upgrading to the head? acetone or painting?
            http://megomuseum.com/community/show...mp-Marta/page2

you were actually the last comment on it, lol

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎