X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

All Episodes of ElectraWoman and Dynagirl Uncut

Happy Saturday Morning! What better time to watch all of the Electra Woman and Dynagirl shows uncut? Oh, Judy Strangis, you made my six-year-old heart go pitter-patter.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Wonderful show, I wish it was on DVD. I miss that Saturday Morning live-action adventure.

I will check out one on youtube in tribute. EW & DG was like Citizen Kane in comparison to Monster Squad, but I love them both.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ToyTalk
      Career Member
      • Mar 25, 2020

Never heard of it before, but I'm watching now. Looks like a lot of 70s goodness
      Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Catchy theme song.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

Deidre Hall is a such a glamorous looking beauty. I can see why her career lasted as long as it did.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I agree, she's classic. The contrast between her and Judy's "cute" look really works for the show.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

lol I just realized Glitter Rock and Music Meister had the same evil plan. I'd like to think Brave & Bold was an homage.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I totally missed this as a kid, which is a shame, because I would have eaten it up with a spoon. Anything in the vein of the Batman TV series was right up my alley.

I think I first read about it in Jeff Rovin's Encyclopedia of Super Heroes.

I knew Norman Alden was on this, but I had no idea Marvin Miller was the narrator! That's two Aquamen right there!

Chris
                Last edited by Earth 2 Chris; Nov 21, '21, 11:00 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

The Aqua-angle is electra-wow!

I'm not sure my local UHF was still showing Batman when EW&DG was on,but I caught and liked its style immediately.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

Yeah, I recall watching these when they were on. They were fun in the Adam Wesy vein, and I really wish a good DVD release was in the offing. Now we need all the episodes of Bigfoot and Wildboy to go along with these.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                      SynthoRes Transmigrator
                      • Oct 24, 2007

Watched this religiously when it aired as well on Saturday Mornings. Good times!

Ended up buying a bootleg DVD of the episodes so my daughter's could experience it. They love it. My wife loves the outfits. Very Lynda Carter chic!

Thanks for posting. Time to enjoy it again.

Comment

• Makernaut
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 22, 2015

Peter Mark Richman (The Pharaoh) voiced The Phantom/Kit Walker in "Defenders of the Earth" and Abin Sur in an episode of "Superman:TAS". He had a long career as a working actor with guest spots on many shows we all watched over the years.

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

It's amazing how the villains are just hamming it up, the SpiderLady has bits of the set on her chin.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Jase
                            Museum Patron
                            • Sep 22, 2021

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                            Deidre Hall is a such a glamorous looking beauty. I can see why her career lasted as long as it did.
                            She’s still acting on Days of Our Lives. She’s possessed (again) currently.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

She’s still acting on Days of Our Lives. She’s possessed (again) currently.
                              Wow, really? When my wife and I were dating, I would occasionaly be at her house when her or her mom were watching Days. I remember the first possession storyline from the early 90s. It was around the same time I was finally getting to watch Dark Shadows on the SciFi channel, so it seemed kind of odd to be watching two soaps with supernatural stories. Didn't Deidre become a jaguar or something at one point?

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎