X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Kharn Rumbler

To start off I will scan in the check list from the comic book (along with the book) Sat.

After looking at the check list today I was surprised that I found an alien chariot? Like the Military Jeep you need to buy both boxes if you want to complete the chariot but if you only find the main part your still good.

Kharn Rumbler 1.jpgKharn Rumbler 2.jpg

Kharn Rumbler 3.jpg

Kharn Rumbler 5.jpg

Kharn Rumbler 7.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

These are not for me, but I'm impressed and truly pleased that a store like Dollar Tree carries such a comprehensive and affordable toy line.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

I've been picking up a bunch to use at my D&D table, mostly the aliens and alien accessories to use as huge fiendish creatures form the pits of the Hells or the Abyss. They are the right scale for huge or gargantuan monsters when compared to the standard 28 mm scale of character minis. (Dollar Tree has turned into a treasure trove of crafting supplies and other things to use for terrain and props for my D&D game. The Fairy Gnome accessories they have were perfect for D&D gates/doorways, stairs, etc.; the castle sand pails are great keep stand ins with a quick paint job, and their craft aisle offers super-cheap fodder for making things). The actual heroic action figures have no use, but those aliens make for some nightmare fodder for my players.

I need to find that alien vehicle to make a chariot from hell now.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• RonnyG
          Career Member
          • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          These are not for me, but I'm impressed and truly pleased that a store like Dollar Tree carries such a comprehensive and affordable toy line.
          Agreed! Now that they have their own action figure toy line, I would like to see them "tweak" their doll line. Instead of just generic dolls with no names and bland packaging, how about creating a cohesive name brand in the vein of Barbie or Steffi Love, and expand the dolls to include a best friend, little sister and boyfriend with specific names. Add a comic book to introduce the characters or an instagram page like they're doing with Final Faction. I realize this made be a bit too ambitious since they have to keep it in within a certain budget to keep the price point at $1.25, but it might be popular. I noticed they have been selling a lot more individual fashion doll clothing and doll furniture pieces. I recently purchased a patio table with chairs, and a table umbrella (each sold separately), and when I went back a week later, they were all gone so people are buying them.
          furniture.jpg

Comment

• publiusr
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 23, 2015

I buy them for greebles to go on scratch-bash spacecraft

Comment

• Scott777
              Museum Patron
              • Jan 4, 2023

i love these figures. First wave, the woman seemed fragile, but they've gotten better. The cartoon is hilarious. The comic is...meh.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎