X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

So... I did this thing...

Lights are from Dollar Tree for xmas string led lights. Hot glue for the fins
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

So creative, I like it a lot!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      So creative, I like it a lot!
      I'd be lost on this without Dollar Tree
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I have a Dollar Tree not to far from me, I need to check it out, who knows what you can find that’s compatible for mego.

Comment

• KnightDetective
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 31, 2012

I really enjoy these, T-Bolt! The last "Big G" was probably my favorite thing you've done and now you've gone and upped your game! Eager to see how it comes out!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Thanks. I have Varan the Unbelievable in the works too. I want to get to all the toho kaiju eventually.

Originally posted by KnightDetective
            I really enjoy these, T-Bolt! The last "Big G" was probably my favorite thing you've done and now you've gone and upped your game! Eager to see how it comes out!

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

We’re you also thinking of The War of the Gargantuas too? that would be awesome.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TrekStar
                We’re you also thinking of The War of the Gargantuas too? that would be awesome.
                yup, I have the green one sculpted already

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎