X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Fisher-Price and Lego- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog

Fisher-Price and Lego- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog   If there is any testament to the power of Fisher-Price toys, it’s the fact that many of the items featured here had serious longevity. I had the three bottom items from the Fisher-Price play family series, namely the Farm, the parking garage and the ferry boat before […]
    The post Fisher-Price and Lego- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog appeared first on PS.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I remember playing with so many of those Fisher-Price toys but did not actually own any. The closest thing to them now are the Fisher-Price Imagenext that does have plenty of non-superheroes figures & vehicles.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I love how often the space shuttle showed up in toy form. The FP Adventure People, the GI Joe Defiant, the plastic injected toys...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I always wanted the bigger Lego space sets, and the Lego castle, but I always wanted other stuff more, so most of my Lego sets were cheaper, impulse items bought while out shopping with my Mom.

But I did have a lot of the cheaper Space sets. In my play, the red astronaut was "Spaceman" and the white was "Spaceboy". They had Batman and Robin like adventures. Hey, I was 6 or 7!

My daughter is a huge Lego nut now, and she found me a vintage red Lego spaceman a few years ago, so I have an old friend back.

I remember those Bristle Blocks too! I think we had those at my school in kindergarten, which was right around the time of this catalog.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎