Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Am I the only one not overly excited for this one??? I feel like Marvel has lost its grip on spoilers the past couple of movies and it almost ruins the appeal. COVID prob didn't help that one though.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i'm looking forward to it, but i won't go see it in theaters. i will watch once it hits pay per view or bluray. the first two movies were not all that good but worth a viewing and certainly better than the crappy Amazing spiderman movies with Garfield

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

If you want tickets to this, better get them now. This morning our best local theater was almost sold out for Dec. 17th showings. The hype for this thing is nuts. Maybe even Endgame-level nuts.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

No worries…I’m not going to a movie theater anytime soon.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
            i'm looking forward to it, but i won't go see it in theaters. i will watch once it hits pay per view or bluray. the first two movies were not all that good but worth a viewing and certainly better than the crappy Amazing spiderman movies with Garfield
            I’d rather watch 100 viewings of the crappy Garfield Spidey than one single viewing of Spider-Man 3, featuring evil disco dancing Parker, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

poor evil Peter, he gets no respect

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                  HULK SMASH!
                  • Apr 3, 2010

No Way Home is a lot of fun. Much better than recent Marvel movies.
                  Some real stand up and cheer moments.
                  I won't post spoilers, but be prepared for some emotional moments and some memorable interplay between certain characters.
                  Last edited by Bruce Banner; Dec 18, '21, 7:12 AM.
                  PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                    Creature Of The Night
                    • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
                    Yay! Finally! A Spider-Man flick that features a loved one plunging in a perilous free fall

I enjoy seeing my favorite comic hero in (live) action on the big screen, but IMO, the writing and characterization in every film since Spider-Man 2 has been less than stellar. I actually like Holland in the role, I just don't care for the way his character has been treated. I'll see this at least once on the big screen, and soak in all of the action scenes. Not sure I'll catch it again. (I saw the first two Spider-Man movies about a dozen times each in the theater, the third one three times, and every subsequent film once).

At about the 2:00 minute mark, there's a brief nod to the classic Electro look.
                    Okay. First let me just say that the perilous free fall cliche, without giving anything away, actually works for me in this movie (spits out black feathers).

Second, I will DEFINITELY see this one again in the theater at least one more time, probably more. I didn't love everything about it, but there is certainly much to enjoy! (coughs up out some bone, cartilage & black down).

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎