X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Spiderman no way home trailer

So Doc Ock is a good guy now? Kind of disappointing they are still milking the worst kept secret that the other movie Spideys are in it.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I remember when trailer didn't show the whole movie so this is a good thing.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Spiderman no way home streaming

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I appreciate that we can't quite make out what the real story is from here. And you never know how dialog is recut over footage it doesn't go with, etc. Leave some mystery for us to unravel in seat.

According to ScreenCrush, if you watch the scene where Lizard leaps at nothing, in the international cut, an invisible something punches him.

The cats out of the bag, Sony/Disney. Just confirm Toby and Garfield are in this thing. At least give us an official gilmmer. I feel sorry for the actors who keep having to deny this, especially Holland and Garfield, who are out promoting other projects. At leat Tobey is semi-retired.

On the other hand, if they AREN'T in this film...man, those Cinemascore exit reviews are going to be horrid!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• drquest
          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
          • Apr 17, 2012

Actually looks pretty good I think.

Don't we think that Venom might show up in this?
          Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Retro shirts and stuff
          More retro shirts
          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

This looks amazing. I'm really hoping the covid numbers stay low where I live so the whole family can feel comfortable going opening night as I suspect it'll be packed.

My boys grew up with the older Spidey movies, so it'll be quite nostalgic for them. The first teaser when Doc Ock said "Hello Peter" was a real goosebumps moment for them.

This trailer very much adds to the excitement without giving too much away as Chris stated.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• clemso
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 8, 2001

Really don't care if Garfield and Maguire are in this or not. Seeing Doc Ock, Green Goblin from the Raimi films would have been more enough, but we get Electro and Lizard from Garfields run as well. It's pretty epic in my book.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                valar morghulis
                • Mar 8, 2005

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Mixing timelines are always narratively tricky because if Dr. Strange knows their demise, the Spider-men from those same timelines can not already be aware because it wouldn't have happened yet. So what they know and how they know it will be interesting to watch. And since Dock Ock came after the Goblins demise, does Tobey-Spiderman come through years after those events or do we even get those answers? I've lost some interest with this version of Parker since the last film, because that character seems to be stuck in this lost puppy stage that the writers seem determined not to evolve him out of, based on his recent experiences. Nearly everything he did in Far from home did not fit with his lessons from Endgame. There's NO WAY he would have given those glasses to someone he just met if the standard to meet was he didn't feel he was ready for the responsibility. And what's he doing second guessing Dr. Strange here when he already knows from Endgame that Dr. Strange sees every conceivable outcome? It becomes even more painfully obvious since that outcome from Endgame cost Stark his life. DUH! How does Parker lose that understanding?! There just seems to be some lapses in logic done to advance storylines which hurts the credibility of the characters for me. There should be some continuity from previous films to layer these characters with a base knowledge they do not forego. So as much as I'm interested in what they do with these characters from previous Spidey films, I'm tempering my expectations.
                  Last edited by MIB41; Nov 17, '21, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

looks great. I love that they laugh at Doc Oc's real name, LOL

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                      Creature Of The Night
                      • May 14, 2011

Yay! Finally! A Spider-Man flick that features a loved one plunging in a perilous free fall

I enjoy seeing my favorite comic hero in (live) action on the big screen, but IMO, the writing and characterization in every film since Spider-Man 2 has been less than stellar. I actually like Holland in the role, I just don't care for the way his character has been treated. I'll see this at least once on the big screen, and soak in all of the action scenes. Not sure I'll catch it again. (I saw the first two Spider-Man movies about a dozen times each in the theater, the third one three times, and every subsequent film once).

At about the 2:00 minute mark, there's a brief nod to the classic Electro look.

Comment

• phil
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                        looks great. I love that they laugh at Doc Oc's real name, LOL
                        That is a nice touch.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

Man, people (including my obsessed son) are picking apart this trailer with greater scrutiny than the Zepruder film ever got! "You can see Andrew Garfield has been erased from the grassy knoll behind the Lizard!".

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                            galactic yo-yo
                            • Apr 6, 2006

JK Simmons almost didn't come back to play Jolly Jonah. He said when they wanted him bald and not have the flattop,he replied "Wait,wait.What?" Also wanted him not to have the mustache.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                              Permanent Member
                              • Sep 15, 2014

Why do all the Spider-Man movies have home in the title?
                              The sequels will be
                              Spider-man 4:Home sweet home
                              5:Homeschooling
                              6: Home away from home
                              7: Home cooked , Spider-Ham begins

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡