X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

WIP DC Female Villains

Accidentally posted this in the wrong forum earlier!

I have finally had some progress on my upcoming DC female villains I have been working on. I got inspiration from Batman TAS, JLU, Comics & Young Justice on the looks for each figure. You will notice I used smaller bodies and heads as I like the size difference between them and the male figures similar to how the cartoons are.

The below costumes are for Cheshire (Comics costume, face will be Young Justice), Killer Frost (JLU style) & Poison Ivy (TAS) *Special thanks to someone on Etsy for making these!

Also this is my current Harley Quinn Suicide Squad WIP... Need to repaint the face with makeup and do the ombre effect on hair. Also working on Suicide Squad movie costume as we speak so I used her classic costume for now!

IMG_0020.jpg

Head is a Barbie mini kingdom and it is about the same size as the newer FTC Wonder Woman heads (slightly skinnier)
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Fantastic.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Whoever sewed those outfits for you does top-notch work...

You should try to get them to sign up here at the MM, I'm sure they'd get a fair amount of custom sewing orders...

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by apes3978
        Whoever sewed those outfits for you does top-notch work...

You should try to get them to sign up here at the MM, I'm sure they'd get a fair amount of custom sewing orders...
        I found them through Etsy. Surprisingly they never worked on Mego scale before and their prices were super affordable. It was $45 for the whole set. I'd say for MM to use Etsy way more. I have found painters and seamstresses that way and its super easy to go back and forth with their messaging that is set up.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎