X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Superheroes- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog

Consumer’s Distributing Week continues with a look at one of the pages that would be my first destination upon getting a new catalog, the Mego Superheroes. This, however, was not the best year for the brand. The eight-inch World’s Greatest Superheroes are nowhere to be found, replaced by the Pocket Superheroes. More interestingly is […]
    The post Mego Superheroes- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog appeared first on PS.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I used to have that catalog page saved and would drool wanting the Batcave with Bat-tank. Sadly that never happened.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by monitor_ep
      I used to have that catalog page saved and would drool wanting the Batcave with Bat-tank. Sadly that never happened.
      I still say Frank Miller saw that toy.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I never worry about or overthink stuff like why does Spiderman have a tank or why does Hulk have a motorcycle. They have them because kids think it's fun and that's all that really matters. I'll also take friendly Hulk riding his bike over stuff like grim dark Maestro Hulk any day.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

I wonder if someone was trying to say something subvert by pricing the Marvel superheroes at 6.66.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎