X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

PlaidStallions 5 Awesome Things On eBay this Week

PlaidStallions 5 Awesome Things On eBay this Week Diener Space Raiders Erasers (eBay Link)– Man, I loved stuff like this as a kid, it was like sneaking toys into school. The space stuff was so funky, even back then. It’s weird what makes you smile sometimes. Am I really contemplating buying old school supplies? Yes, […]
    The post PlaidStallions 5 Awesome Things On eBay this Week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

I remember those Space Raiders being a thing in 2nd grade and we all collected and traded them.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Oh I had a few of those Space Raiders back in the day, for some reason I have no memory of the Celestra Queen of the Transforming Dolls & I would have added them in with my She-Ra figures.
      Celestra Queen of the Transforming Dolls 1.jpgCelestra Queen of the Transforming Dolls 2.jpgCelestra Queen of the Transforming Dolls 3.jpg
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 11, '21, 9:16 PM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

space raiders and popeye's buck nekkid wimmin - both buried deep in my subconscious until now. That's gonna ear worm me all night as I hunt for the metaluna mutant looking raider.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

I had that signaller, but mine was the Tarzan Jungle Communicator.

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I read it! Why did Jeff's sister jump off stage to punch someone in the audience? Was she playing Axl Rose in the play?

And I had never heard the "Swimmin' with Bare Nekkid Women" Popeye line...but I'll never be able to unhear it!

I saw Celestra in that humungous Tomart's Guide to Action Figures book, but never in person. Very bizzare, and gives me Turbo Teen vibes in some ways.

Was the Hogan's Heroes rack toy issued AFTER Bob Crane's death? If so, that's even weirder.

I had a couple of Super Powers figurine painting sets. I did a horrible job on them at age 9. I would love to give them a try again. You'll need a lot of gray if you paint this Captain Kirk!

I saw a large box set of two gunfighters similar to this Shoot Em Ups toy at a peddler's mall recently. I think it was a different brand and line, though. Intersting concept.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              I read it! Why did Jeff's sister jump off stage to punch someone in the audience? Was she playing Axl Rose in the play?
              They were all discipline cases, which made the whole thing weirder.

I think the Rack Toys came out around 76 which is before Crane's death but his career was kind of over by that point.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Yes, I also read these but I can't usually tell if you are joking or not. But then I have an off sense of humor so I don't judge.

Now, I do remember those little alien erasers. The Kaybee near me sold them in little clear tubs by the cash register. They had all kinds of those from aliens to animals. I had a whole bunch of them.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• boss
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 18, 2003

I thought it was “I like swimmin’ with bow-legged women…”
                  Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎