X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Going Rate for a RC Bruce Wayne Head?

I’m not looking for a “whatever you’re willing to pay for it” kind of answer here so I am prefacing with that. I’m looking into possibly getting a vintage Bruce head for a project. Even though there are good replicas I find the genuine ones look a tad bit better. What’s the going rate or a fair price for one of these heads? Maybe some paint rubs that sort of thing but not one with the blue stains on the face (as so many of these have) but a decent quality RC Bruce head.

Any idea what price range it should be?
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Whatever you're willing to.....oh never mind. I have no clue. I'd search ebay and see what they've been selling for. It seems like the price of stuff has been going up a lot lately.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I want one, too. Don't think I'll find it for around $30 like I used to.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

I could see it in the $20 - $40 range. No more than $40...and that head better have no rubs on it at all. Hardest part of the RC Bruce Wayne head is getting it with no blue on the nose and cheeks. The RC Bruce Heads are out there. Now if we were talking Bruce Wayne Alter Ego heads...that's a different story

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Yeah the challenge with RC Bruce heads tends to be the blue spots. I'm seeing in the higher $40-$50 range for those.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎