Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heelz2315
    • Apr 9, 2010

Release date for Pre ordered items

Has anyone received any release/ship dates for any of the TOPPS figures and/or GI Joe (Storm Shadow/Snake Eyes) figures? I know the GI Joe was touted as "fall 2021" and the TOPPS were 100 days past the close of the pre sale.

If my math is right it's about the time for the first TOPPS figures to be released, and we're in fall 2021. Just wondering there is any target dates for either of these? If there has been and I missed it please delete the topic.

Thanks!!
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

The Topps figures are supposed to ship 90-100 business days after ordering has closed so I wouldn’t expect them this year.

Shazam and Black Adam ended August 23rd and 20 weeks from that would be the beginning of February. I wouldn’t be surprised by shipping delays, so possibly by spring 2022?
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Retro76
      • Aug 4, 2012

I think the nature of the Hasbro-Pulse GI Joe exclusives is different from Topps in that they are making a fixed amount since they announced that figures will be available by fall 2021 when they were first offered in the summer and they are sill available to purchase. In any case there website indicates "availability to ship Fall 2021".
      Last edited by Retro76; Nov 8, '21, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• SpideyDude73
        • Jul 5, 2019

Any word on the GI Joe set? Looking forward to them in hand and on the shelf.

Comment

• Heelz2315
          • Apr 9, 2010

Originally posted by SpideyDude73
          Any word on the GI Joe set? Looking forward to them in hand and on the shelf.
          Nope! no word on the GI Joe, no word on the Topps pre orders. 100 days out from the end of the first Topps figures was 12/1/2021 if I did my math right. Still no word.

If I had to guess it's all hung up in the supply chain mess, but it'd be nice for someone to update us all.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
            Often invisible
            • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Heelz2315
            Nope! no word on the GI Joe, no word on the Topps pre orders. 100 days out from the end of the first Topps figures was 12/1/2021 if I did my math right.
            It’s 100 business days. If you figure 5 business days a week, 100 days would be 20 weeks. Shazam ended Aug 23rd.

However, if you go to Topps site, they have Shazam and Black Adam estimated shipping from Dec 27th to Jan 10th.

EDIT! Today, Topps sent emails stating that the delivery dates will be delayed. I was actually surprised by Topps announced delivery dates. I still think it will be Spring 2022.
            Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Dec 3, '21, 12:41 PM.
            Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• apes3978
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost

EDIT! Today, Topps sent emails stating that the delivery dates will be delayed. I was actually surprised by Topps announced delivery dates. I still think it will be Spring 2022.

Here is the text of the email I received from Topps on Friday:

Dear Topps Customer,

This email is regarding your order for the 2021 Topps x Mego Action Figure on topps.com.

Unfortunately, we are experiencing delays in getting your Mego figure delivered to you by your expected delivery date. We are working with our team to get the product complete and ready to ship as soon as possible and will update you when we have an anticipated ship date for your item.

We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you again,

The Topps Team
              Last edited by apes3978; Dec 5, '21, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

pretty much every wave has been delayed. this is no surprise. i never expected anything from the Topps orders before feb-March

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

Green Arrow has Topps shipping date of Aug 27 to Aug 31 2021 so we know that's not happening.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                    Banned
                    • Mar 31, 2018

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if any of these ever ship.

If not, oh well, I guess hundreds of dollars in refunds will make my wife happy.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

they have already said that they are all in production already. they will ship. it will just take a while

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎