Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Panel at Rhode Island Comic Con 11-5-2-21…

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galactifan
    • Sep 14, 2007

Mego Panel at Rhode Island Comic Con 11-5-2-21…

Check out the link below to watch the “Mego Panel at Rhode Island Comic Con 11-5-2021”…

• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Thanks for the link!

Comment

• zeedox
      Career Member
      • Aug 10, 2007

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way but I think this new Mego is really a product of the diligence of "Dr. Mego". It's just shows you how dedicated the man is that he brought in and gives attention to Marty Abrams. Classic TV Toys also contributed as did Bif Bang Pow, and to some extent Neca, and the folks that made things like the Buck or Barnabas. The distribution on many of these things is agonizing no wonder so many leave them in the package.

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by zeedox
        I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way but I think this new Mego is really a product of the diligence of "Dr. Mego". It's just shows you how dedicated the man is that he brought in and gives attention to Marty Abrams. Classic TV Toys also contributed as did Bif Bang Pow, and to some extent Neca, and the folks that made things like the Buck or Barnabas. The distribution on many of these things is agonizing no wonder so many leave them in the package.
        Oh, I ABSOLUTELY feel that the re-birth of Mego...would not have happened without Paul.
        sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by zeedox
          You can cash that check every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Truth.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎