Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

You are so fortunate. I hope to one day behold a site like that at some store, any store. So dry here and I assume I'm always late to the party. I just want to walk in and be able to find at least one figure I want.
    Glad to see your day was made brighter. Kudos, my friend!

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

There's never much on the pegs by me, but I'll admit when in Walmart or Target already, I usually go look just to see the figures there. It's fun and strangely reassuring the rare times I see anything, even though I'm not necessarily going to buy them. Good post, Brian.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I love Mego enough to get it inked on my body, since it's etched in my heart. I wish I could go into a store and see as much Mego as you did Brian. Unfortunately, the retail presence in my area is quite lacking. I have to resort to online purchases for most figures.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

I do wish I could walk in a store and see a display like that. Although I did once walk into a Walmart and find an entire Mego wave which was pretty nice. Managed to get everything I wanted. But recently it's been pretty slim pickens. I would love to just go to a TRU again. I may have to make another trip up to Canada, just to get the feeling again, but I suspect that's out of the cards for a while. So these pictures help!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎