Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puckace
    Museum Super Collector
    • Feb 5, 2009

I'm envious of you guys. My Targets around here have no product or tags for Mego at all :(

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]32030[/ATTACH]

Love seeing these hanging on the shelves! They also had Spock and Ultraman Tiga from wave 14.
      Targets around me that carry Mego have really picked it up lately, and even better, they are selling too.

Comment

• apes3978
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by puckace
        I'm envious of you guys. My Targets around here have no product or tags for Mego at all :(
        You're not alone-As i mentioned before, all they have here are Tootie and Kelly. They had Stan Lee, who are all gone.

I went to Meijer this morning to check them out-All they had were two Green lantern and one Teen Wolf.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I'm in a Mego desert--no Meijer, no Trek, no apes, no classic horror, Target has nothing. Two Walmarts, nothing, a third has modern horror and pegwarmers: Ultraman and Teen Wolf.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

The Target in Clovis, Ca. had 10 or 12 each of Caville Superman, movie Wonderwoman and General Ursus this morning, I picked up 2 of each. No Kirk or Utraman yet and Wonderwoman looks better in hand

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

Poor distribution from day one. That's all that needs to be said. Facts don't lie.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                Poor distribution from day one. That's all that needs to be said. Facts don't lie.
                Mego just sells figures, they don't decide which stores to stock them. Hate on the stores, not the manufacturer.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                  Radioactive!
                  • Feb 13, 2010

I live in Alabama, the hind end of toy distribution, so I can sympathize with Blue Meanie

I'm glad that for once I seem to be where Megos are hitting Target stores early and in abundance. I know this is not the norm for my region but I'll enjoy it while it lasts, and hope everyone finds what they are looking for.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Still nothing new in Maine, or New Hampshire...and I check FREQUINTLY.
                    sigpic

Comment

• zeedox
                      Career Member
                      • Aug 10, 2007

I go every other day I live nearby. So there's a stash of Reptiles and Jeepers Creepers nobody seems to care about, same for the Young Frankenstein Ygor. Today I saw another General Ursus surface.
                      I've asked if anyone knows if theres any way of understanding the way these things surface as Target seems to be the only sale for it right now that's now preorder.

Why are the usual players still on Preorder if we getting them at Target in the first place?

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Nov 5, 2018

If Mego has contracted with WalMart and/or Target to have a certain amount of product, or any product for that matter, they're getting ripped off in my town

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

I finally found a Wonder Woman. The face looks like every picture I have seen; not the best!

I have never seen the Justice League figures or General Ursus at the same Target as the rest of the Target Wave 14. And no Kirks anywhere.

Is Kirk really showing up at Target, or did I mis-read that somewhere?

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                            Radioactive!
                            • Feb 13, 2010

I've checked several Targets a day for several weeks now, and seen everything stocked and restocked with the exception of Kirk, so my guess is that he hasn't been released yet.

Comment

• wise guy
                              Career Member
                              • Dec 29, 2014

The General Ursus are selling very fast at the 1 Target out of 7 that had him. Superman also sold quite a few in the 2 days since I first found them. Jeepers Creeper and Reptile have sold out at 1 other Target near my house.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Wow, there were a lot of Mego figures at the Clackamas Target today. Mostly Spock, Tiga and Geordi. There were a couple of Reptile figures, too.

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Nov 24, '21, 9:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎