Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

Aren't Data and Geordi the same rank, i.e. lieutenant commander? If so the uniforms for them should be identical.

For Picard, I'm using the EMCE version which stylistically is very close to Mego Riker.

Do you think Mego will reissue Picard and Data with the upgraded uniforms?

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
      Aren't Data and Geordi the same rank, i.e. lieutenant commander? If so the uniforms for them should be identical.

For Picard, I'm using the EMCE version which stylistically is very close to Mego Riker.

Do you think Mego will reissue Picard and Data with the upgraded uniforms?
      I cannot answer that question definitively, but my Data has two solid pips and Geordi has three.

A quick lookup and I guess they did eventually have the same rank of Lieutenant Commander, so problem solved! Thanks!

If Picard or Data are re-released, I would think it would have to happen in a gift set or something. I wonder if sales would warrant it. Picard was a peg warmer in my local Walmart.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

i checked my local Target yesterday, they had absolutely nothing. not even pegs for Mego. the toy aisles were full and even had extra aisles in and around the electronics dept and up front but not Mego. shelves were all a total mess already too

Comment

• Krypt0nite
          Radioactive!
          • Feb 13, 2010

Just a reminder: These won't be found in the toy aisles. They are stocked in the collectibles section near Electronics.

Comment

• imlaughing2death
            • Jul 20, 2020

Originally posted by apes3978
            So, does Meijer carry new Megos? If so, where would they be: In the 'collectibles' section in the gaming/TV area, or do they put them in by the other action figures in the toy dept.?
            The Meijer I used to work a-I mean uh, my local Meijer has them in the toys section where you'd find WWE figures and the like.

Comment

• apes3978
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by imlaughing2death
              The Meijer I used to work a-I mean uh, my local Meijer has them in the toys section where you'd find WWE figures and the like.
              Thank you for the information

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 23, 2008

It's been confirmed by Dr. Mego that they will be fixing the factory issue with WW head. I've never seen a toy company that is so proactive to fixing issues.

Comment

• sprytel
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
                  It's been confirmed by Dr. Mego that they will be fixing the factory issue with WW head. I've never seen a toy company that is so proactive to fixing issues.
                  What does that mean, "fixing the issue"? Making sure it doesn't happen on the next figure? Or will they be re-doing it (either to sell again or to offer replacements)?

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

I pre ordered it before the pics came out so I am kind of stuck with another bad one like my albino Dr. McCoy. Not sure what fixing the issue is ?

Comment

• ODBJBG
                      Permanent Member
                      • May 15, 2009

It's good that Mego is fixing issues and updating things, but the differences between the two Trek outfits for example are so striking that it's pretty ridiculous. You gotta get this stuff right the first time or stick to a style. Right now the price is affordable enough that having to buy extras to fix things ain't so bad, but that might not always be the case.

FWIW, I actually think Data's uniform shirt looks much better and is the better fit, but his badge sucks.

Comment

• zeedox
                        Career Member
                        • Aug 10, 2007

Is there any way to know how when what is on these Target shelves? I keep going back and yes I found Superman after Wonder Woman. By what I hear I have to keep going to see if Kirk, Spock, LaForge and Gorilla Soldier ape are there? Does a great amount of Reptiles and Jeepers Creepers mean I missing Van Helsing or will more of those show up too?

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by sprytel
                          What does that mean, "fixing the issue"? Making sure it doesn't happen on the next figure? Or will they be re-doing it (either to sell again or to offer replacements)?
                          I would assume figuring out what the factory did wrong and fixing it since the original sculpt and even prototype was much better. It looks as though the head was warped and elongated.

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

I have been trying to figure out the packing of Wave 14, if there is one. I found Geordi, Spock and Ultramantiga at one Target, then a lone Superman at another Target.

I went back to Target #1 and found more Geordi, Spocks and Ultramantiga. I would guess Kirk, Superman and Wonder Woman are shipping together, but then where does that put General Ursa?

It's great to find these at Target prices!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                              Banned
                              • Jun 23, 2001

Nothing yet on Long Island. But I won't hold my breath. It's kind of pathetic that Marty and the whole crew at Mego can't even make sure that the area where the main office of Mego is located is taken care of. Been that way for almost 3 years and counting. Again, won't be holding my breath for fear of dying from Asphyxiation.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                                Radioactive!
                                • Feb 13, 2010

289F35D3-D136-4012-AEA7-05546B3D33AC.jpg

Love seeing these hanging on the shelves! They also had Spock and Ultraman Tiga from wave 14.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎