Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

I don't think anything is warming shelves, but I do find the TNG stuff hasn't moved as much as you'd think. This has happened to other companies too. Not sure why that is, given how little TNG merch there usually is at any one time.

I'm guessing right now the issue is a backlog of stuff showing up in stores creating sudden "floods" of product and of course, the more desirable figures go quicker but I think it misrepresents a traditional peg warming.

I'm curious to see some of the new Apes in store, but around here very little new Mego at all. Although a few stores have some items.

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by SainthoodDenied
      I would love to see a section of mego like that in a store, my local Target closed shop just about the time new mego was hitting the stores. It's so awesome to see new Dr. Zaius hanging there on his new card. I actually just bought my first new mego online, the Van Helsing with candlesticks for a Christmas present for a Hammer horror fan.
      Same here. I have gotten 99% of my stuff online. The local Target has a billion Stan Lee figures and a few Wave One figures they just can’t move (Facts of Life, for example). Other than that, nothing.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎