X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week

Robot Man with Four Faces Maskatron Knock Off (eBay Link)– You may have noticed that I’m kinda into Knock Off or bootleg action figures and this one is definitely one of my favourites. An insane mash-up of the Six Million Dollar Man’s nemesis Maskatron with GI Joe and Planet of the Apes mixed in for […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

The full 12-inch single version of this iconic song seems, as yet, not to have appeared online. This video is an attempt to rectify that.Sourced from this vi...

You're welcome

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

As a marketing person, titling your campaign "Who Cares?" is VERY risky. You may not get the answer you want!

The Maskatron knock-off even channels some Captain Action vibes, crossing lines, but you don't have to buy more product!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• toyhunter1970
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 24, 2020

that maskatron from france is so amazing I acually may like more then the legit kenner version on how crazy it is
        Last edited by toyhunter1970; Nov 6, '21, 1:34 PM.

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Brilliant stuff this week!

OK - so where are the Sinclaire emulators? I am all in for Gatchaman video game! And I have been coveting the monkey mask bootleg robot for years. Shag helmet and horrible Doctor Who concept - does not get much better.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎