X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1983 LJN TV Super Stars Catalog- Magnum PI – CHiPs

LJN toys had a long tradition of picking up cool cop shows like SWAT and The Rookies and that tradition carried on in the 1983 LJN catalog where they hoped to continue for toymaker Mego (who shut it’s doors that year) left off by continuing the CHiPs line. However, it’s not likely any LJN branded […]
    The post 1983 LJN TV Super Stars Catalog- Magnum PI – CHiPs appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

CHiPS was big in my house. My brother and I would ride our bikes acting out shows. To this day I sometimes call him Ponch.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Who the hell is Dan Mangum? Is he Thomas Magnum's younger brother, or something? Did I miss a season where Tom Selleck got replaced? ;-)

I remember seeing the Magnum set and being tempted. We watched that show every Thursday, mostly because my Mom had the hots for Selleck.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Magnum P. I. was a great show, and I enjoyed the Hawaiian scenery. I would have got the figure and the Ferrari if I had found it, Dan the man Magnum never existed he was Thomas Sullivan Magnum.

Tidbit info, the show was created because Hawaii Five-O ended the series after 12 seasons, but the network already had a 20 year lease for the warehouse, so they decided on something of a Rockford Files series, about a ex Vietnam vet working the islands as a private eye who drove a very cool car, 8 seasons filled out the warehouse lease.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎