Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just how hard is the circle spidey to find?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesharkman
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 1, 2019

just how hard is the circle spidey to find?

back in the days of toyshop (and early days of ePay), I was able to pick up all of the marvel megos, the two fist fighters included. my strategy was to pick up damaged cards and rip 'em open. the ONLY one I never picked up was the circle spidey. I have had some chances to pick one up, but something always took its place especially since I used to be big into Major Matt Mason. as I was looking at the display case recently, I was reminded about my missing marvel mego. are the circle spideys "that" scarce? thx...

thesharkman
  • josephcardone
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 10, 2010

They are pretty scarce. They seemed to be in the $250/$300 range but it seems they have been selling higher in minty condition lately.

Hope you fill the gap in your collection!!!

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by thesharkman
      back in the days of toyshop (and early days of ePay), I was able to pick up all of the marvel megos, the two fist fighters included. my strategy was to pick up damaged cards and rip 'em open. the ONLY one I never picked up was the circle spidey. I have had some chances to pick one up, but something always took its place especially since I used to be big into Major Matt Mason. as I was looking at the display case recently, I was reminded about my missing marvel mego. are the circle spideys "that" scarce? thx...

thesharkman
      I also did pretty well back in the days of Toyshop magazine. I bought a lot from a woman who was cleaning out her attic, and on the phone she said just found a red and blue outfit with a spider on it. So I said great, throw it in. It turned out to be the circle suit in excellent shape. One T1 Mego later, it was complete. I never would have bought one other wise.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎