X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C.H.O.A.M.
    learning all the time
    • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by TrekStar
    Do I dare ask this question??? Who would you rather be??? Darrin Stevens or Anthony Nelson?
    both women are crazy gorgeous but Darrin for sure. Jeannie was too quick to over react and blink Tony into a moat of crocodiles!
    but the thing that never made sense to me even as a kid was why would anyone want their witch/genie wife to not use their powers???????? must've been a budget thing lol

and that pic of Miss Montgomery... thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Along those lines, whether you find either of them attractive or not, which Darrin do you all prefer?
      First Darrin. I found Darrin 2 a bit smarmy. I think they were both a little too controlling.

Jeannie was too ditzy for me.
      I liked Jeannie better. She was fun and mischievous. You also didn't want to cross her. She wasn't dumb. She was just a little naive and way out of touch after having being stuck in that bottle so long. Now, Morticia was cooler than all of them and Gomez was way better than either Darrin.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I liked Jeannie better. She was fun and mischievous. You also didn't want to cross her. She wasn't dumb. She was just a little naive and way out of touch after having being stuck in that bottle so long. Now, Morticia was cooler than all of them and Gomez was way better than either Darrin.
        Yeah, I can see that. I never disliked Jeannie, but I was always more of a fan of Sam's more sarcastic, knowing nature. Jeannie was more bubbly and excitable. Nothing wrong with either. Gomez and Morticia are undoubtedly the best couple, however!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, Gomez and Morticia are undoubtedly the best couple, however!

Chris
          Not only that, but they both played villains on Batman and Lurch made a window ledge cameo.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎