X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    Got a first delivery from Walmart today. They delivered two bags of incorrect stuff and didn't deliver a bunch of stuff we ordered! Such idiots!!
    Well, they had some bad customer service and eventually refunded the whole order and let us keep everything that was delivered.

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Got a first delivery from Walmart today. They delivered two bags of incorrect stuff and didn't deliver a bunch of stuff we ordered! Such idiots!!
      Did they happen to stick in a Mego?

I get deliveries all the time from Kroger. I just became a boost member so for 100 annually I get unlimited same-day delivery. I'll use the hell out of that service. They are often out of a lot of product as is everyone but generally they do pretty well. Except the time I ordered 4 cases of caffeine free Diet Dew. They didn't communicate their substitution with me and delivered four case of regular Mt Dew.
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

we just go bright and early to avoid the crowds and go to off the beaten path stores like Save a Lot. Walmart I avoid like the plague, literally lol.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Random Axe
          Did they happen to stick in a Mego?
          I wish...

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by Random Axe
            Except the time I ordered 4 cases of caffeine free Diet Dew. They didn't communicate their substitution with me and delivered four case of regular Mt Dew.
            They make caffeine-free Mountain Dew? Surely you’re pulling our leg. Isn’t caffeine the point?

Comment

• Random Axe
              The Voice of Reason
              • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by warlock664
              They make caffeine-free Mountain Dew? Surely you’re pulling our leg. Isn’t caffeine the point?
              Oh yeah. I can't have caffeine but loved the taste of Dt Dew. This was the perfect product for me. Now I'm stuck with Sprite Zero sugar...oh wait, Coke stopped making that recently or at least put it on pause. So NOW I'm reduced to 7-Up zero, which is essentially clear lemon/lime Tab. I'm not a happy beverage person...
              I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I love Mountain Dew, but lately I’ve been going with Mountain Dew zero, I think its better then diet dew JMO.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎