Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

This last episode for me was just cringe worthy it simply made no sense, it almost felt they were on a shoe string budget. I mean if the the guy didnt want half his men killed, shouldnt he just brought out the big guns in the first place? Plus his soldiers just seemed to pop out of no where, as if teleported to the place they started to shoot from. Where was the rest of the town, when they panned over the the town at the end, the place was huge, it was almost they couldnt pay for any extras, just to be in the background admist all the action. So why not create some barricade in the first place, rather finally have that vehicle that the Free Town people arrived in, Id hardly call them muscle, more like the local villagers with the pitch forks. Yeah the kids on there 70's Mod scooters are just so out of place, what were they thinking of? And the rancor almost doing a King Kong on that tower, also the chewbacca guy, so he makes it and survives, but decides to just run to the blockade, rather than stand back and pick them off that way, rather than just run into the line of fire??? The whole thing just seemed very amateurish, I just found the lack of people just a little strange.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

I finished up with it. Cad Bane reminded me of Clint Eastwood. Enjoyed it, while watching it; like Mando with his dark saber, for example, is like you're seeing these creators as when they played with their action figures as a kid in a big sand box, and that's the fun of it.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by powersthatbe
        I finished up with it. Cad Bane reminded me of Clint Eastwood.
        More like baddie Lee Van Cleef…

F041C48C-52C2-452E-AA89-677E21AF6F4B.jpg

Eastwood is more like Boba Fett…

60A21901-68B7-4447-9D2D-EB725B218EBC.jpeg

sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

apparently it slipped that S2 is a go at a recent Disney event. i'm glad but I hope they improve the effects quality and make Fett badass again

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎