• Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Svengoolie November Movies 2021

1st Movie is MUNSTER GO HOME
    Munster_Go_Home_Argentinean_Poster2.jpg
    The Munsters travel to England after Herman discovers he's the new Lord of the Munster Hall.
    I already did the Munster photo but I may add some more members.

2cd is
    THE INDESTRUCTIBLE MAN
    Indestructable Man poster.jpg
    Charles "The Butcher" Benton, a brutal death row inmate gets double-crossed by his crooked lawyer. He gets his chance for revenge when, after he's been executed, a bizarre experiment brings him back to life and more deadly than ever.

Really wish I could find a Lon Chaney Jr. ReMego head, I am thinking about using a different character to fill in until I can find a proper figure.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 30, '21, 11:59 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 18, 2015

Perhaps a Three Stooges Shemp head for Chaney Jr.? It's not great but it's better than nothing.
    The hands that grip.

Comment

• imlaughing2death
      • Jul 20, 2020

Was looking at the heads over at relivingthepastagain on Ebay. One of those heads might work.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

The rest of Novembers movies

3rd week: Classic King Kong vs Godzilla
        king-kong-vs.-godzilla-1962-british-quad__02336.1526769026.1280.1280.jpg
        A UN reporter broadcasts a report on the appearance of a prehistoric monster that emerges from hibernation while a pharmaceutical company seeks publicity with a monster of their own.

I have spent a small fortune on the latest Godzilla vs King Kong figures for my nephew so I am just going to use those in an outdoor scene. I never liked the look of that version of Kong anyways.

4th week: The Devil's Rain
        Devils-Rain-poster-1.jpg
        A satanist cult leader is burnt alive by the local church. He vows to come back to hunt down and enslave every descendant of his congregation, by the power of the book of blood contracts, in which they sold their souls to the devil.

I will be focusing on this movie with William Shatner and create the devil/demon character. I wish I could find somebody who had a cast of the Black Hole figures done in 8 inch figures.
        Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 1, '21, 10:22 PM.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I still have both my Kong and Godzilla 1993 Bandai figures from the movie, and I agree how cheesy Kong looked in the movie, a really bad costume with an equally bad roar.

I did like how Godzilla looked, had sort of a gator/crocodile face.

I’m kind of tempted to pose a couple of action shots of my figures the week of the movie, but I don’t want to move in on someone else’s territory and idea, so I’ll pass.

I’ll just set them up in front of my tv before the movie starts and privately enjoy them.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Love The Devil's Rain--cheesy, rushed, and so many television stars slumming.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I've never seen the Devil's Rain, so I think I'll make sure to tune in for that one. Perfect holiday flick. ;-)

I do know that's the film where Don Post casted and created a mask of William Shatner, which begat a Captain Kirk mask...which begat Michael Myers!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎