Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Count_Popula
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 28, 2018

It's confirmed on the back of the wave 3 boxes that The Creature Walks Among Us is part of wave 3. But he was released months ago, the other 4 are hot off the press. The fact that a Werewolf of London prototype has been seen but not produced for sale gives me hope that there will be a wave 4.

Comment

• Count_Popula
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 28, 2018

Apologies, my previous post was meant to go here!

Comment

• zeedox
        Career Member
        • Aug 10, 2007

Why did we get young Frankenstein Ygor before Fritz of Universal Ygor? Seems a peg warmer too around here...

Comment

• Count_Popula
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 28, 2018

When I got my Super 7 Ygor, it occurred to me that this is only the 2nd time the figure has ever been made! And the first time was 20 years ago by Sideshow. So Ygor is a rare character, but I hope we get a Mego version.

Comment

• imlaughing2death
            • Jul 20, 2020

Originally posted by Count_Popula
            When I got my Super 7 Ygor, it occurred to me that this is only the 2nd time the figure has ever been made! And the first time was 20 years ago by Sideshow. So Ygor is a rare character, but I hope we get a Mego version.
            I was looking at the heads over on Dr Mego, and the Blackbeard head would make a decent Ygor. It wouldn't have the Lugosi likeness, but otherwise it ticks all the boxes for how the character looks. Just get some clothes from CTTV and the apron from Leatherface and it should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎