X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Amazing comic collection...

Forbes video piece featuring the holder of the Guinness record for largest comic book collection. It's a wonderful collection, lovingly displayed and the guy seems to really love comics as a medium, not just super-heroes...

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

Great little piece. Thanks for posting it!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

that was cool. i wish they would have showcased more of his collection though

Comment

• YoungOnce
        Career Member
        • Aug 29, 2007

Yeah…. I would have liked to see more of the comics too, maybe less of those newer toys. But still, the glimpses of a few key issues was great.

That Amazing Fantasy was in great shape!

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

That's a true comic fan not some chump that makes YouTube videos about spending thousands on some 9.8 graded recent comic .

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

I've seen bigger and know of bigger collections...but the guy in the video takes it to the next level with ephemera based on comic books. So I wouldn't call it the biggest comic book collection...but the the biggest collection that goes across all genre's of collecting comic books. Great video and you can tell the guy is passionate about comics.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎