X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Lightyear teaser trailer.

The origin story of the character that the toy was based on. Or something like that. Looks cool.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

This looks great. Chris Evans as Lightyear to boot. I'm still big fan of that opening for Toy Story 2 which seemed "real". This is kind of like all that fully realized.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

I’m a huge Toy Story fan…and this is obviously up my alley. Looks fantastic.

So I take this is the real life Buzz whom the action-figure was inspired from?

I’m in!

sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

As a huge Toy story fan, I like this idea. I like the updated style and interested in the story.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Full trailer.

Looks really fun. I think toys of Sox the robo cat are going to sell very well.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

This looks like a lot of fun. Love how they are adapting the "toy" designs into a more realistic, but keeping it very recognizable. Not an easy task.
            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              This looks like a lot of fun. Love how they are adapting the "toy" designs into a more realistic, but keeping it very recognizable. Not an easy task.
              Totally, the character designs are fantastic. Turning Buzz sorta realistic could have gone really badly and ended up pretty grotesque.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I saw the toys today and the little ships) I love the design of these mini vehicles with pilots. Major Matt Mason and Battlestar Galactica toy vibes)

Comment

• Makernaut
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                  I saw the toys today and the little ships) I love the design of these mini vehicles with pilots. Major Matt Mason and Battlestar Galactica toy vibes)
                  That's a good comparison and I see what you mean about the vibes.

http://www.danthepixarfan.com/2022/0...year-2022.html

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Official trailer 2. This one is a bit more spoilery plot wise.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I'm really looking forward to this!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎