Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joanna Cameron has passed away

Images
    I purchased the DVD when it came out in 2007. It's out of print now, and goes for big bucks on the second-hand market. They should re-release it again, but someone has uploaded episodes on youtube.

Images
    I'm crushed! Loved that show when I was a kid. Here's some of my childhood Isis merchandise I've saved all these years.
    I totally forgot I once owned that Golden All-Star book as a kid! Your picture ignited some old supressed memories!

Cameron was definitely an early crush, before I even understood what that meant! She made quite the impression on me, and along with Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman no doubt helped me realize female heroes were just as valid and inspiring as the male ones, at a very early age. RIP.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Man, shocking. Only a dozen years older than me.

I had such a crush on her. This was really hit hard.

RIP, beautiful lady…

man this is a tough one RIP

Such a part of my fondest tv childhood memories. And she was so beautiful. I do have the DVD collection. Also her Mego was one I secretly always wanted as a kid( but boys didn't ask for girl figures then. or I didn't, my aunts gave me sue storm as a present one time, which i would have never asked for but glad i got her to have a complete FF instead of pretending she was "there" but invisible lol) May she truly RIP.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    my aunts gave me sue storm as a present one time, which i would have never asked for but glad i got her to have a complete FF instead of pretending she was "there" but invisible lol).
    I laughed out loud at this.