Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joanna Cameron has passed away

Joanna Cameron has passed away

Very sad to hear this. R.I.P. Isis.

Images
    Ach, that reminds me of your daughter dressing as Isis at MegoMeet.

Cameron was wonderful in that show. RIP.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Sad news… definitely one of my early crushes.

Is there a good option somewhere to watch the shows?

Images
    Sad news indeed. A beautiful woman who made a lasting impression on me.
    R.I.P.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one Comic Action Heroes "Mego Comic Activator" (working or non-working).

Images
    I'm crushed! Loved that show when I was a kid. Here's some of my childhood Isis merchandise I've saved all these years.
    IMG_20210907_094512.jpg

Images
    Nice collection, I wish DC would reissue the comics run as a TPB.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I was a big fan of the Secrets of Isis and watched every episode. I also saw her in Spider-Man, McMillan and Wife,
    and Gene Roddenberry's Pretty maids in a row.. Joanna was a beautiful woman to say the least. It was always fascinating to me that see got outta the Hollywood system not long after she was an in-demand actress and model, to be work in health care.

RIP Miss Cameron
    Last edited by Mr.Marion; Oct 24, '21 at 6:39 PM.

Images
    Joanna Cameron and Jackson Bostwick were weekend staples for me in the mid-70's. She will be missed. ):

Images
    Very sad news today....always one of my childhood favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungOnce View Post
    Is there a good option somewhere to watch the shows?
    The show is out there on DVD if you're interested in viewing it that way...

From Wikipedia:

On July 24, 2007, American DVD distributor BCI Eclipse (under its Ink & Paint classic animation entertainment label) (Under license from Entertainment Rights, then owners of the Filmation catalog) released The Secrets of Isis: The Complete Series as a 3-disc DVD box set in North America.[8] The episodes were presented uncut, re-mastered and in their "known original airdate order," with extant copies of the "moral-message" segments cut for syndication presented as bonus features. The DVD includes the first issue of The Legend of Isis, a comic book published by Bluewater Productions, that debuted in 2007.

In September 2011, Classic Media released the first seven episodes as a one-disc set titled The Secrets of Isis.[9]