Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decent Target Score

The Reptile, Van Helsing and Jeeper's Creepers are showing up at local Targets that had no Megos since 2018 .

Images
    That does describe this Target.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    The Reptile, Van Helsing and Jeeper's Creepers are showing up at local Targets that had no Megos since 2018 .
    Great news!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

No luck at my local Target. No Megos...Period.

Remember that Target Megos are no longer in the toy aisle, they're in the collectors area usually along the back wall near electronics. That section is better than the toy aisle anyway; it's where they keep Funko, Super 7, etc. Last time I was there I picked up the new McFarlane Batman '66 figures. I've seen lots of Star Trek and Monsters there, I'll have to check for Van Helsing and Kang.

I saw reptile,candlesticks helsing and jeepers version 2 tonight at target. I saw teen wolf at walmart last week

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleEd View Post
    No luck at my local Target. No Megos...Period.
    There are two Target stores in town-One has absolutely zero Mego figures (I looked in both the collectibles section & just to satisfy my curiousity, the toy aisle as well)... The one I go to the most had a few of the Stan Lee figures (presumably they all sold out since I was in there last), and they still have a glut of Tootie Ramsey ('Facts of Life') and Kelly ('Charlie's Angels') figures, but nothing else. And those two I mentioned are just peg warmers at this point-If they were discounted, I'd maybe grab a couple of them, but I'm not paying full price for them.

Images
    Think of Tootie and Kelly as Dinah Mites hahahaha