Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I saw reptile,candlesticks helsing and jeepers version 2 tonight at target. I saw teen wolf at walmart last week

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by SeattleEd
      No luck at my local Target. No Megos...Period.
      There are two Target stores in town-One has absolutely zero Mego figures (I looked in both the collectibles section & just to satisfy my curiousity, the toy aisle as well)... The one I go to the most had a few of the Stan Lee figures (presumably they all sold out since I was in there last), and they still have a glut of Tootie Ramsey ('Facts of Life') and Kelly ('Charlie's Angels') figures, but nothing else. And those two I mentioned are just peg warmers at this point-If they were discounted, I'd maybe grab a couple of them, but I'm not paying full price for them.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Think of Tootie and Kelly as Dinah Mites hahahaha

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by wise guy
          The Reptile, Van Helsing and Jeeper's Creepers are showing up at local Targets that had no Megos since 2018 .
          I was in Target yesterday, and they finally had some Mego figures (other than Tootie and Kelly): They had Van Helsing and The Reptile. Just one of each, but it was good to see they finally got some of them in.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎