X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1980 Funstuf Toys Catalog- Aniforms Hulk-Frankenstein

1980 FunStuf Toys Catalog Naming a toy company “Funstuf” is a pretty bold statement, luckily the company more than lived up to it’s namesake during the 1970s and 80s. During the late 1970s, the company was best known for it’s “Aniforms’ line of figures which were a unique concept that involved a rubber figure and […]
    The post 1980 Funstuf Toys Catalog- Aniforms Hulk-Frankenstein appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

A friend of mine had the AniForms Dracula on the shelf of his bed headboard for a long time, way up into the 80s. I was always fascinated by it, and honestly a bit creeped out by it!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Never had any of these. Didn't even know about the Popeye one. Were these fun toys? The monsters look really cool but for me I think the inflate gimmick would get boring quick and then you are left with a big solid figure with no articulation.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^In that respect they were like big rubbery versions of the Remco Energized Super Heroes. I never saw my friend move the Dracula from his night stand. He was basically like an Aurora model kit, but fully assembled...and rubbery. Still cool, though.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎