Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Zombie's Munsters

Rob Zombie's Munsters

munsters.jpg

Well like or not here is the next version of The Munsters...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Super-fan and collector Daniel Roebuck as Grandpa? Now THAT is wonderful casting! If he has any amount of influence, hopefully he'll help steer the project in the right direction.

Everyone looks very good and VERY traditional. We'll see what Zombie does with it.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Dan's presence makes me smile.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

Images
    All of them are no strangers to Rob Zombie productions.

Images
    Rob Zombie (love him or hate him) is a true fan of the genre

I have complete confidence he will do the Munster's legacy justice

Go on YouTube and search his Munster's mansion being built as we speak …...
    .................................................. .......................

Man they look good except shoehorning his untalented wife into a lead role. BARF.

But seeing Roebuck there is cool. Does he have a mustache?

We'll see how this goes. I don't trust Zombie to do this any good, he's proven to be one of the worst directors ever, so I'm sure there will be copious amounts of disembowelment, rape and a general lack of plot... But we'll see.

Images
    Not a fan of Zombie's movies. Just cannot stomach that much violence and cruelty. That said, I'm sure he realizes the Munsters is more of a family friendly property and wont pour on the violence and gore. Can't be any worse than Mockingbird Lane. The character designs are pretty close to the originals at least.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Well, add me to the chorus pleased to see Roebuck involved. Loved him in stuff like Blamire's Dark and Stormy Night! Not diggin' the mustache, though. House looks good. All I'll say about the rest is that I would like to have seen Brad Garrett get a crack at Herman. I mean, come on! Somebody throw him the ball!

Images
    Well, add me to the chorus pleased to see Roebuck involved. Loved him in stuff like Blamire's Dark and Stormy Night! Not diggin' the mustache, though. House looks good. All I'll say about the rest is that I would like to have seen Brad Garrett get a crack at Herman. I mean, come on! Somebody throw him the ball!
    At least we have that sweet Apple commercial from a few years back.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Rob Zombie is a top tier art designer when it comes to creating the proper sets for his films. For me, that is his great gift to the craft. But when it comes to direction and dialogue, he's at the opposite end. All of his characters are consistently one-note, vulgar human beings no matter how they're situated in his stories. So the fact that he says his version will be a "new take", pretty much tells me all I need to know. I'm confident it will be rated R. So any suggestion that he'll give it the family component is probably off the table. The Munsters are about to get their hands dirty... and its not from digging up old relatives. (;