el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

The Flash teaser/trailer

Enjoy!

sigpic
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

This movie is the one that really has my interest over the others shown, especially that Batboy movie.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

looks great. i like the new Flash suit better. I hope Keaton has a sizable role. the fans deserve it after all these years

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

All the nostalgia buttons were pushed hearing that music, seeing those sets, and hearing that VOICE. Definitely more stoked for this than the Pattinson Batman film. Kinda over darkety-dark-dark Batman. I will see it, and I'm sure it's well made, but give me a bit of derring do any day, which Keaton's film still had.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

The Flash trailer looks amazing! I cannot wait to see Keaton back in the cowl. That's a dream come true. Looked like the '89 Batmobile under the sheet too.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by MIB41
            The Flash trailer looks amazing! I cannot wait to see Keaton back in the cowl. That's a dream come true. Looked like the '89 Batmobile under the sheet too.
            I look forward to it too. But the best thing about a trailer for a new Flash movie shouldn't be a call back to 30+ year old Batman movie. If that's what you want to make and what people want to see, then do another Keaton Batman movie, not a Flash movie.

And I just don't see anything appealing about that Flash costume at all (or the portrayal of the Flash in this trailer or in the JL movie).

The trailer succeeds in getting me to want to see more Keaton Batman. It fails in getting me to want to see anything about the Flash (and I love the Flash as a character).

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

I think this and the Peacemaker series have me most interested. Mainly because they both look fun and I like Ezra Miller's Flash.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

behind the scenes look at the flash movie from chinese version of dc fandome

english from 2 minutes into the video

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 3, 2009

talking about the surprises
                  biggest one for me was that the first fan question wasn't esra what the **** are you wearing lol

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

^He's an odd duck, that Ezra.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by MRP
                      I look forward to it too. But the best thing about a trailer for a new Flash movie shouldn't be a call back to 30+ year old Batman movie. If that's what you want to make and what people want to see, then do another Keaton Batman movie, not a Flash movie.

And I just don't see anything appealing about that Flash costume at all (or the portrayal of the Flash in this trailer or in the JL movie).

The trailer succeeds in getting me to want to see more Keaton Batman. It fails in getting me to want to see anything about the Flash (and I love the Flash as a character).

-M
                      I like how the Flash was retooled in the Snyder cut of Justice League, so I'm not concerned about whether or not I want to see him in a standalone film. He works for me, so I'm curious about the story itself. I do prefer the new look over his JL outfit because it never made sense to me how the friction of speed would not make that metal outfit unbearably hot. It also seemed a bit too engineered like Iron Man to be in his wheelhouse of ideas. These outfits look bettered suited to fit that frame of science he might utilize to develop and adapt to his abilities (IMHO).

And having Keaton back for the purposes of providing some connective tissue between all these films looks to me like an ingenious way to keep all those movies under the Warner Bros umbrella fresh and revitalized. And not just for the niche audience, but for the younger generation who may not feel connected to them. Now they have a reason to go back and invest in those films because they have a shared universe with todays heroes. I love that idea.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 8, 2015

Interesting that the trailer say's "IN PRODUCTION" as opposed to "Coming soon". Especially since they said production was wrapped up.

Maybe they need to do some reshoots with Ezra wearing his WIFE BEATER!?!??!!!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎