Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I'm glad I'm not alone in how I feel about this as well. I can't connect with it on any level. Esthetically it looks like a video game version of Batman (which kind of tells me the demographic they're aiming for). But I could easily get past that if there was a story I could adhere to that didn't taste like I was consuming something past its expiration date. I think the world is well versed on the origins of Batman by now. Having to sit through another angry and conflicted Bruce Wayne installment is a ride I wish Hollywood would get off. As much as the critics talked about movies like B&R being a shameful toy commercial, I feel like this rinse and repeat cycle of the character is really doing the same thing. When I watch the trailer, I can already envision the toy aisle displays. Neca and MacFarlane look like they were on the design team for this film.

Comment

• Mego Milk
      Custom Mego Maker
      • Jun 3, 2007

the trailer music gets a bit Darth Vadery at the end there.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

This bares no resemblance to the Batman I love nor the other characters in it. Easy pass for me. I’ll watch reruns of Super Friends
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• wise guy
          Career Member
          • Dec 29, 2014

They tried to get Pattinson to workout for the part and hired him personnel trainer, but he won't. This skinny Batman is no match for CW Arrow in a fight.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

In general Or as cat woman?

Originally posted by Hector
            Zoe Kravitz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Helle Berry
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

They tried to get Pattinson to workout for the part and hired him personnel trainer, but he won't. This skinny Batman is no match for CW Arrow in a fight.
              The more I read about Pattinson, the less I like the guy. He legitimately seems to hate Twilight and it's fans, even though that franchise made him a star. No matter what you think of the source material, the guy wouldn't be Batman now without that franchise boosting him to where he is today.

Maybe I've misheard, and he's a standup guy, but I doubt it.
              sigpic

Comment

• danadoll
                Micronaut Nut!
                • Apr 11, 2005

I’m not really a Batman fan, but this just looks dreadful.

Dana
                "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by danadoll
                  I’m not really a Batman fan, but this just looks dreadful.

Dana
                  lol No Penguin fan wants to see this movie, either.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    lol No Penguin fan wants to see this movie, either.
                    I'm sure its really burning you up. Imagine the Riddler fans though!!
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

True that lol.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• danadoll
                        Micronaut Nut!
                        • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        I'm sure its really burning you up. Imagine the Riddler fans though!!
                        Yeah, duct tape face Riddler? I can’t imagine why Riddler fans would be disappointed (and disgusted) with that portrayal (I kid, of course). That looked so awful. Gangster Penguin was unrecognizable to me. If it wasn’t for you guys mentioning he was in the trailer, I never would have known that was him.

Dana
                        "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢