X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

Custom printed outfits

Not sure who does custom printed suits on request but hoping some folks can guide me in the right direction. I've reached out to Dan Hayes who said he doesn't do custom requests. Not sure if Austin still does them.

Any recommendations, please?

Thank you in advance!
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I would try Austin, I need a few as well.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

I haven't tried it myself, but someone on facebook used this company to make custom printed stretch fabric: https://www.contrado.com/lycra-fabric
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

Thanks, Paul. Great lead. That means that I would have to come up with a pattern of the print. Have any suggestion for software wise? Photoshop? Gimp?

Comment

• darkbros
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by SeattleEd
          Thanks, Paul. Great lead. That means that I would have to come up with a pattern of the print. Have any suggestion for software wise? Photoshop? Gimp?
          Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw would be best, as you can control color variation that way, and get those "shading" curves like Dan Hayes does in his suits.
          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PawelMM
            Banned
            • Nov 22, 2019

Custom software development https://mlsdev.com involves the development of software that meets your exact requirements. It is a broad concept and includes designing, creating, and deploying software for a specific business. Off-the-shelf software, also known as COTS, is a generic solution that has been made to meet the needs of many businesses. By contrast, custom software is created to address a specific problem, making it an essential part of any business.
            Last edited by PawelMM; Jan 19, '22, 9:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎