X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

Topps Part II

I just tallied how much cash I have in the Topps Mego deal so far, and thought about my thoughts regarding Jabba's Sail Barge when they started that sort of thing. Can't we get a special catalog in the mail or something at least until we get these?

I wonder how much money a Mego fan will be in for these if they got them all by the time they get the first Shazam.

This post is really about cash, not the wonderful toys btw.
  • ToyTalk
    Career Member
    • Mar 25, 2020

I did the same thing. It's getting ugly but I sure am anxious to start getting them
    Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Once they start coming, it's going to be a constant surge of new figures in you possession. If you've bought them all, it'll be two figures coming every week, for months!

Comment

• zeedox
        Career Member
        • Aug 10, 2007

They might as well make Playsets too. I think the vague element of this is magnified with the news warnings of factory slowdowns generally too.
        Even a glossy piece of card with Shazam smiling at me that he is on the way would erase any uncertainty.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by zeedox
          They might as well make Playsets too. I think the vague element of this is magnified with the news warnings of factory slowdowns generally too.
          Even a glossy piece of card with Shazam smiling at me that he is on the way would erase any uncertainty.
          That could be an interesting "rewards" perk. Like if you hit a certain number of rewards points from mego purchases you can get a cardboard diorama with your choice of theme.

Comment

• zeedox
            Career Member
            • Aug 10, 2007

Exactly...As it is now we keep spending and barely heard a peep from the purchases until we go back again and again and again...

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by zeedox
              Exactly...As it is now we keep spending and barely heard a peep from the purchases until we go back again and again and again...
              I'm certain they will ship when ready, that is not a concern for me. My anxiety is my killer. I want to play with new toys!!
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• toyman
                Just Another Collector
                • Sep 1, 2008

I just hope they don't try and combine shipping on all the individual orders because they receive them on top of each other. The good thing when we do get them we've already paid for them.

Comment

• dcohendmd
                  • Jan 20, 2014

im in it for over $500...until next monday rolls around lol

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍