Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do the playmates heads fit on the type s/Yvonne body?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

do the playmates heads fit on the type s/Yvonne body?

wondering if they fit the neck attachment or not. i know they fit the mego female body but that body is crap and who knows how long it will be before we get the new bandless female Mego body
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    wondering if they fit the neck attachment or not. i know they fit the mego female body but that body is crap and who knows how long it will be before we get the new bandless female Mego body
    I am pretty sure the Playmates female body has almost the exact same size neck plug as the new Mego figures so I think it is too big for Yvonne. I would check for you but I already converted all of mine and once they are on they basically can't be removed because they are very hard after I did a headshrink.

I have actually been using the unarticulated body recently though. While it doesn't have much posability, it has a nice silhouette and looks good next to the male bodies. That neck plug would fit Playmates no problem.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i have the same issue with heads already in place. thanks for the tip on the unarticulated body. i think i will wait for the new body to come out though

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        i have the same issue with heads already in place. thanks for the tip on the unarticulated body. i think i will wait for the new body to come out though
        The other problem with the Yvonne body is that the neck is much thicker than the normal bodies so even if the ball joint fits, the neck is usually still awkward.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Wouldn't they end up looking like lollypops? 9 inch heads on 8 inch bodies?
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

i was thinking a head shrink in naptha

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡