X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

JADA Franken Berry Photo Review

Finally located a Franken Berry at Meijers and he was equally as fun as Count Chocula with great articulation and fun accessories.

Franky has a nice swivel in his waist too, so if he chooses to do the "Mash", he's ready to go.

I got this Boo Berry piece in a box of Honey Crunch Cherrios as a fill in until they get to that character.

Together they make a fun display.

• RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Nice review! Great photos! He looks great! I had a Booberry squeaky toy as a kid. It's probably still in my Mom's attic. I'll have to hunt for it the next time I visit her.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Great looking figures. Thanks for sharing.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Great pics of your monster cereal figures. Franken Berry is my favorite of the cereals, unfortunately I have no Meijers stores anywhere near me. I’m sure you will eventually find Boo Berry, but I’m wondering if they will make Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy?

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Dang, I really like these!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

For those that don't have Meijers in their area these can be pre-ordered from BBTS. Can't wait to get mine. Jada Toys also has a very nice set of Universal Monsters out right now.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎