X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Oct 8 2021

Hamburglar Statue– It is my dream to find one of these and put it on my front yard and be “The Hamburglar House”, my wife is 100 percent on board with this. If you have any leads, I’m deadly serious. Ebay Link: The Fonz Happy Days Guitar Ah, Fonzie-Mania, you burned so brightly and made […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Oct 8 2021 appeared first on PS.

More...
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I hear you on the Hamburgler statue. There was a business nearby that had a four piece family from some midwestern burger diner of days gone past. They were in a storage area, sort of side - sort of back of the building, but not up on display or anything. Every couple of days they would be in a different position in that little yard. We referred to them as the weeping burger family. I would have loved to have those populate the woods behind my house where my wife has her screened in she-shed. Unfortunately, that business looks like it did not survive the pandemic and the weeping burger folks are no longer there. I truly miss them.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

damn that statue is pricey. creepy as hell looking too

Comment

• knight errant00
        8 Inch Action Figure
        • Nov 15, 2005

I hear you guys on going after these kinds of statues. I have a shallow creek that cuts through my backyard, and I've wanted one of these Sinclair dinosaurs to stand in it almost since we bought the house.

unnamed (1).jpg

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I get the Hamburglar thing. I would totally put on of those benches with Ronald sitting on it on our front porch. All year long. And decorate him for Halloween and Christmas.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• tay666
            Career Member
            • Dec 27, 2008

Originally posted by knight errant00
            I hear you guys on going after these kinds of statues. I have a shallow creek that cuts through my backyard, and I've wanted one of these Sinclair dinosaurs to stand in it almost since we bought the house.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31747[/ATTACH]
            I would love to have a Sinclair dino!

Comment

• Makernaut
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by knight errant00

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31747[/ATTACH]
              Along the same line as the Sinclair dinosaur, I just noticed a Mobil Pegasus statute recently added outside the office of a motel I pass on the way to and from work. I thought it looked cool and as it's painted bright red, it's hard to miss. I thought it was kind of cool how it popped up about the same time as this thread and your mention of the Sinclair dinosaur as they are from the same era of "roadside America" that is all but gone.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎