X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Mattel's Batmobile perfect fit.....

Mcfarlane's Batman 66 Batmobile is a bit small for his Batman 66 figures. However, they fit in perfect with the Mattel Batmobile from a few years ago....

20211003_224613.jpg
    20211003_224625.jpg
  • Barnabas Collins
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 15, 2010

Looks great!

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Awesome. Do you think the McFarlane figures look better than the Mattel ones? I always thought the Mattel Joker was a little off.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

The McFarlane sculpts are a tad cartoonish, but light years better than what Mattel did---especially Batman.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 22, 2011

The McFarlane figures look much better than Mattel's. I've been in several Targets several times over the last few weeks and have found all of them but the unmasked Robin.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

I have yet to see any of the McFarlane B66 product. Which is ok. I bought the Mattel line and it was fine. I have the bendie figures and honestly they are awesome. I have the FTC line and I couldn't be happier. The Mattel Batmobile so-o-o-ort of works in the Batcave. The Mego FTC Batcycle works well enough.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎