Thread: Mego Spidercar questions

Spidey Mego Spidercar questions

Hey Fellow Mego-peeps,

I recently won myself a Spidercar, with the canopy. It was missing the steering wheel, canopy poles and the net.

It also appears to be missing whatever spring holds the trap assembly in place.

I replaced the poles with painted dowels, and got my self a black steering wheel from the Good Doctor (Mego).

does anyone know a good replacement for the net?

Also, does anyone have pics of the spring assembly so I can figure out how to fix the trap?

Thanks in advance!!

Images
    You could use the net from the POTA village or Forbidden Zone playsets, or from the 12" Spiderman figure.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    You can also use the net from a smoked ham.

Images
    As if I needed another reason for ham. Now that you mention it I wonder if the net from a bag of onions would work.

Images
    I have seen stiff plastic type nets used for meets and softer cloth like nets for vegetables. I like stiffer plastic nets personally.

Images
    Oh and I suppose you could use a section of a fish net stocking.