New figures pictures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tatsunokofan
    • Dec 5, 2019

I like the Cage Spock quite a bit, and am glad that they gave him a proper Science insignia and a regular right hand!

The Geordie is very sharp! Do we know if his visor is molded on or removable? Glad he has a molded insignia!

James

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      yup, that's what it is
      Why a variant?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by TrekStar
        I think the Cavill Superman sort of has a Johnny Weissmuller look to it, jmo.
        I see it a bit, too.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Looks like the mold is off on Superman too, one side of the face is crooked
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MysteryWho
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 16, 2008

I think I will make a John Banning (Cushing in the Mummy) with the variant. A lot of options with Cushing.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Cavill has the same skull birth defect as John Stewart. I think I have acceptable sources for Castillo and Troi from STNG now

Reveals.jpg

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Henry has crooked eyes nose and mouth
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• sprytel
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  Why a variant?
                  Given the anger at Topps selling exclusive variants, I'm sure the fact that Mego is releasing this variant at retail will be met with universal love and praise.

Comment

• Confessional
                    Maker & Whatnot
                    • Aug 8, 2012

The recent POTA podcast wandered off-topic here and there, but some new info was shared. The coming Gorilla Soldier is interesting and not what I expected (using the non-helmet General in a repaint). Doc said there's a factory issue with the bando being 5% too small as they retooled it, but comes in both brown and black a retail variant.

Doc also mentioned (the aforementioned) new sculpt version and clothing variants will follow this one. Additional Mutants coming, including an in-development removable mask version. Nova still waiting on the new body, and he even *teased* she'll come with a playset.

An amazing time for Apes collectors!
                    Last edited by Confessional; Oct 4, '21, 9:05 AM.

Comment

• tmthor
                      God of Knock-offs
                      • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Confessional
                      The recent POTA podcast wandered off-topic here and there, but some new info was shared. The coming Gorilla Soldier is interesting and not what I expected (using the non-helmet General in a repaint). Doc said there's a factory issue with the bando being 5% too small as they retooled it, but comes in both brown and black a retail variant.

Doc also mentioned (the aforementioned) new sculpt version and clothing variants will follow this one. Additional Mutants coming, including an in-development removable mask version. Nova still waiting on the new body, and he even *teased* she'll come with a playset.

An amazing time for Apes collectors!
                      But will it be a "Playset" or just a display backdrop?

Comment

• Confessional
                        Maker & Whatnot
                        • Aug 8, 2012

^^ I got the impression he was making a tongue-in-cheek joke after previously explaining (in several other podcasts) that playsets aren't financially viable in our era, but I guess ya never know until ya know.
                        Last edited by Confessional; Oct 4, '21, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

So they hold up Nova for the new body but toss Gal Gadot out on the crap dolly body ?

Comment

• MysteryWho
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 16, 2008

Some mutants from Battle could be cool. Also an Aldo and Macdonald.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                              Often invisible
                              • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              So they hold up Nova for the new body but toss Gal Gadot out on the crap dolly body ?
                              Different retailers.
                              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• enyawd72
                                Maker of Monsters!
                                • Oct 1, 2009

I hope they'll make the candlesticks available separately to those who already bought the first Van Helsing.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎