• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Brown Bear
    Have any of you peeked yet?
    Doubt many will answer that honestly, but I'm gonna peek for sure, assuming my order ever arrives. Supposedly it will arrive today according to the tracking number, but in reality it is 8 states away and not gonna happen. I remember when FedEx used to be a fairly reliable shipping service. Now they're just as bad as USPS, or even worse sometimes.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Originally posted by Brown Bear
      Have any of you peeked yet?
      Is there some hidden meaning to this that I hadnt heard about?

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
        Is there some hidden meaning to this that I hadnt heard about?
        Elvira… cloth goods…

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Well when I did my custom Elvira a couple years ago, I used the stick on moustaches from thebDollar store and cut a small "map of Tazmania" as a finishing touch.

Comment

• Liu Bei
            Banned
            • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
            Well when I did my custom Elvira a couple years ago, I used the stick on moustaches from thebDollar store and cut a small "map of Tazmania" as a finishing touch.
            LOL. Nice.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
              Career Member
              • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by Liu Bei
              Doubt many will answer that honestly, but I'm gonna peek for sure, assuming my order ever arrives. Supposedly it will arrive today according to the tracking number, but in reality it is 8 states away and not gonna happen. I remember when FedEx used to be a fairly reliable shipping service. Now they're just as bad as USPS, or even worse sometimes.
              I ended up canceling my order with bbts and picked one up from the neca ebay store. The price was pretty close. At least the difference wasn't enough to make me balk.
              Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• Liu Bei
                Banned
                • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                I ended up canceling my order with bbts and picked one up from the neca ebay store. The price was pretty close. At least the difference wasn't enough to make me balk.
                If I'd found the figure at retail before it shipped from BBTS, I would've cancelled as well.

As it is I'm just watching my package get batted around like a ping pong ball. It's actually quite hilarious. It departed from Minnesota for Georgia last week. 48 hours later it was in Indiana. So far so good. Next day Ohio. Okay. Don't see why it didn't cut through Kentucky, but okay, whatever. Next day, way over in Maryland. Why? Who knows. Last check in was Friday afternoon in West Virginia. No updates since. Was supposed to have been delivered Friday, then rescheduled for Saturday, now still scheduled for yesterday. Fun stuff.
                Last edited by Liu Bei; May 22, '22, 2:12 PM.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                  Career Member
                  • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                  If I'd found the figure at retail before it shipped from BBTS, I would've cancelled as well.

As it is I'm just watching my package get batted around like a ping pong ball. It's actually quite hilarious. It departed from Minnesota for Georgia last week. 48 hours later it was in Indiana. So far so good. Next day Ohio. Okay. Don't see why it doesn't cut through Kentucky, but okay, whatever. Next day, way over in Maryland. Why? Who knows. Last check in was Friday afternoon is West Virginia. No updates since. Was supposed to have been delivered Friday, then rescheduled for Saturday, now still scheduled for yesterday. Fun stuff.
                  Fedex has been pretty wonky lately.
                  Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• Liu Bei
                    Banned
                    • Mar 31, 2018

Finally got Elvira today. Love the head sculpt and chest sculpt (though I wish it had been anatomically correct), but not a big fan of the rest of the figure. Nevertheless I think this is and will be the definitive Elvira figure for many years to come, and highly recommend it to all Mego/Elvira fans.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jun 29, 2018

Considering Cassandra is in her 70s and we, her fanbase, are in our 50s, this is probably the last figure ...

Comment

• Confessional
                        Maker & Whatnot
                        • Aug 8, 2012

Like others, after a couple weeks floating around the country, she finally found her way to Ape City. Great figure; she looks spectacular surrounded by other beasties and monsters. Dress is nice quality and I dig that the heads are a softer PVC than some earlier NECA figures I have.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                          Creature Of The Night
                          • May 14, 2011

Picked one up yesterday while on an adventure out to Frank & Son's yesterday. She's pretty awesome. Delightful, even.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

I was hoping to run across one at Target but I was told by the employee that stocks the collectables they only got in one regular and one signature so I ordered one at close to retail price as I could find.

I cannot wait to retire my custom and take pics of her set & in the ReMego Bar-N-Band
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• boss
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 18, 2003

Got mine today from Entertainment Earth. Great figure (no pun intended).
                              Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                                Talkative Member
                                • May 11, 2013

Oh I got might in, I odered it on Ebay from NECA so that saved money. She looks great. I need to find another shelf to add her set to my collection.
                                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎