X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- October 1 2021

5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week LJN Road Stars Space:1999 diecast vehicle set (Ebay Link) The Space:1999 is my favourite spaceship of all time and I love the charm of the LJN road stars. Especially because they also made the moon buggy and Captain Zantor’s ship (Which makes it Christopher Lee’s ship). This boxed […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- October 1 2021 appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

This is such a great collection this week. I think the TV-movie and Ben Cooper attention drew me to Dr. Strange back then. I didn't read a Dr. Strange comic for several years, and I only saw him as a guest in a couple of books, but I knew and liked him as far back as I can remember.

And I'm loving that there were rack toys for The Flying Nun
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I remember watching The Flying Nun but cannot tell you about any episodes.

Love the vintage Dr. Strange costume. Again I do not remember seeing one but I was a Batman & Robin nerd back then. It wasn't until mid eighties that I got into Marvel Supernatural series.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Not only did they make a Dr. Strange costume, they opted to go for the "Dr. Strange needs to poop" expression. By the looks of it, he is really working hard to squeeze one out.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Dr. Strange's art is based on this Frank Brunner piece, which makes sense, as he was THE Strange artist in the 70s.

Were Berwick costumes repackaged Ben Coopers? Batman seems to have Ben Cooper's patented logo-on-forehead!

When I first saw that Flying Nun posted on the PS facebook page, I thought it might be a fun Photoshop gag. NOPE! It's real...just like the show. Baffling!
          sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

Why didn't AHI give Sally Field a parachute toy?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

I love the Spock costume!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡