X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Mutant sold 1778 and Brent sold 1877.
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Oct 7, '21, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by ToyTalk
      Certainly appears to be the case :(

Wonder if that means they are not going to produce the ones we have already paid for?
      The livestream yesterday said today they were going to reveal some really great figures. I'm sure they aren't done.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

I’ve heard there were internet outages that have affected Facebook and Instagram, I think the Topps site must have been affected as well.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

The premature especulation is cracking me up. The problem is that the guy who takes pictures of all the buses and trolleys for the 37 authentication screens got behind. Once that's sorted you'll see the figures for this week - Topps just needs to know you're not Ultron.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
            The premature especulation is cracking me up. The problem is that the guy who takes pictures of all the buses and trolleys for the 37 authentication screens got behind. Once that's sorted you'll see the figures for this week - Topps just needs to know you're not Ultron.
            What if I identify as a robot or non-human? Can I not access their site, then?

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

I hope they are not. I was really enjoying these
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                What if I identify as a robot or non-human? Can I not access their site, then?
                You'd need to take that up with the chat assistant, just be patient as they're "still learning."

Comment

• ObiSeanMEGObi
                  • Oct 15, 2018

I'm quite surprised this thread is here. I was the first to mention this archive and the revealed production numbers on the Facebook Mego Ambassador page, and the Admins deleted it and sent me a warning. I apologized to the Admin and didnt post it again on the Ambassarod page. However, I did post the same info already in a completely different Toy group, completely unrelated to Mego. Well, a few minutes later the Ambassador Page completely deleted me as a member.
                  Later, some other former members told me the same Admins are also in control at this Museum forum as well. But apparently its perfectly fine to talk about the Topps archive and Production numbers here without punishment, LOL. By the way, the Admin on the FB Ambassador page claimed that this Topps information is inaccurate and I was spreading false information. Yeah, for posting a public link on ANOTHER COMPANY's Public Page, I was spreading false information.

Comment

• pmwasson
                    Maker
                    • Sep 12, 2007

The internet is messed up this morning. I'm sure we will see new Megos to complain about soon.
                    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                      Moderation Engineer
                      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by ObiSeanMEGObi
                      I'm quite surprised this thread is here. I was the first to mention this archive and the revealed production numbers on the Facebook Mego Ambassador page, and the Admins deleted it and sent me a warning. I apologized to the Admin and didnt post it again on the Ambassarod page. However, I did post the same info already in a completely different Toy group, completely unrelated to Mego. Well, a few minutes later the Ambassador Page completely deleted me as a member.
                      Later, some other former members told me the same Admins are also in control at this Museum forum as well. But apparently its perfectly fine to talk about the Topps archive and Production numbers here without punishment, LOL. By the way, the Admin on the FB Ambassador page claimed that this Topps information is inaccurate and I was spreading false information. Yeah, for posting a public link on ANOTHER COMPANY's Public Page, I was spreading false information.
                      Mego Ambassadors is not in control of the Mego Museum forums. Brian is an admin on Ambassadors, but he's one of about a dozen. Neither of us care if those numbers are debated here as long as it's civil.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Jan 19, 2008

You'd need to take that up with the chat assistant, just be patient as they're "still learning."
                        Chat assistant called me a "man-baby" and said I can't have any dollies. I guess I came off as whiny.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

The internet is a mess. My Facebook and Instagram have been offline. I'm sure this is related as well. Everyone stay calm.
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                            The internet is a mess. My Facebook and Instagram have been offline. I'm sure this is related as well. Everyone stay calm.
                            At least we still have the museum!

Comment

• ObiSeanMEGObi
                              • Oct 15, 2018

Mego Ambassadors is not in control of the Mego Museum forums. Brian is an admin on Ambassadors, but he's one of about a dozen. Neither of us care if those numbers are debated here as long as it's civil.
                              I'm always civil, LOL. I'm just glad there is still a place I can talk about MEGO after being banned from their Facebook. It was also very funny that they had "spies" in other random Facebook toy groups, spies who were watching and ready to report back to the Ambassador Admins. I had to laugh at the immaturity. I really did nothing wrong.
                              Last edited by ObiSeanMEGObi; Oct 4, '21, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• ToyTalk
                                Career Member
                                • Mar 25, 2020

Does being civil mean I should be potty trained as well? Cause that might be an issue
                                Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎