X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    i agree with you about Mego beign light years better than FTC on the female heads, but i just don't like the modern sculpts they have done so far
    I don’t either. I don’t think I’ve liked a single female figure they’ve done so far. Certainly nothing to rival the original Uhura or Cher figures they did back in the day.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
      Museum Patron
      • Aug 23, 2019

I don’t quite agree with the rooted hair making it an action figure vs. statue, technically it makes them a doll… but I like them regardless, as I’m sure removable clothes does as well.
      I don’t think the female figures were given as much attention to accuracy as the male figure. The headsculpts are a bit soft, partly due to rights issues or reusability and don’t really look like the actor (I was going to say character, but it arguably does). Even original Uhura, isn’t much more than a Caucasian head moulded one brown plastic (I’m sure that was stated in the past).
      I would love to see more two packs, perhaps to get those hard to sell figures out, Zira could have come with Cornelius , Ursus with Soldier Ape, New Kirk with Rand… but not the triangle boxes, rather the UK style flat style.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎