Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe series 6 comparisons.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by zeedox
    I just got Sorceress waiting for that comparison too...
    As soon as I find them I'll post new comparisons.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Jase
      • Sep 22, 2021

Originally posted by Werewolf
      As soon as I find them I'll post new comparisons.
      Love your comparison posts!!

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Jase
        Love your comparison posts!!
        Thank you!
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I was very fond of the original slate-blue color of Webstor, I do miss that in the new version. But I'm still glad to have him, he's a favorite.

And yes, these reviews are great--you're a MOTU maven!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            And yes, these reviews are great--you're a MOTU maven!
            Thank you. I'm happy my MOTU comparisons are helpful.

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Where exactly is one getting all these MOTU women with new knees? These running changes are baffling.
              I give some kudos to Mattel for actually fixing the knees, but the rollout was rocky. The 200x color Evil Lynn was supposed to have the fix, but only some did (not the one I got, sadly). Hopefully it will be consistent from here on in.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

Hey if you guys have Facebook, follow artist Gerald Parel, he has been crafting daily this story of Wun-Darr, It's pretty special,

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Not series 6, but I finally found a Sorceress at Target on Monday. Since I dropped out of MOTU before Mattel released her in the original line, I feel like a figure I've been missing for nearly 40 years is finally in my collection.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    Not series 6, but I finally found a Sorceress at Target on Monday. Since I dropped out of MOTU before Mattel released her in the original line, I feel like a figure I've been missing for nearly 40 years is finally in my collection.
                    Congrats! That's awesome.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

There's a lot of new MOTU I want--where's Mekaneck?--and I'm excited for Sun-Man.

BUT...I wouldn't mind a Fuerza-T wave. Platino, Tekno, and Carnivor are cool.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I got Buzz-Off today at Target. Lovely figure--a favorite originally and now.

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

There's a lot of new MOTU I want--where's Mekaneck?
                          Oh, yeah, definitely Mekaneck. He is the last of the vintage wave 1-3 heroes that hasn't been released yet.

I'm still wanting Bow, Catra, Kowl and Swift Wind. They are long overdue.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I want those, too, though I didn't collect POP originally. They woould make a perfect subset.

Anxious for Kobra Khan, too--likely deluxe? I really liked his vintage design.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 19, 2019

There's a lot of new MOTU I want--where's Mekaneck?--and I'm excited for Sun-Man.

BUT...I wouldn't mind a Fuerza-T wave. Platino, Tekno, and Carnivor are cool.
                              Sun man looks amazing, just wish they'd have included an alternate flat top 2nd sculpt head too.

Fingers crossed we can see some of his buddies too.

Specially Space Sumo. Would be cool to have another Asian character in my MOTU style who isn't using the same head sculpt.
                              Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• ODBJBG
                                Permanent Member
                                • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                                Sun man looks amazing, just wish they'd have included an alternate flat top 2nd sculpt head too.

Fingers crossed we can see some of his buddies too.

Specially Space Sumo. Would be cool to have another Asian character in my MOTU style who isn't using the same head sculpt.
                                Supposedly we are going to see more Sun-Man characters. At least PigHead, but maybe others too.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎