X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Palitoy Commander Power Advertisement

I love this amazing UK comic ad for Palitoy Commander Power. In 1978, Palitoy who were still selling 12″ GI Joe under the Action Man banner (and doing ver well) took Hasbro’s latest incarnation of Joe, now called Super Joe, and rebranded it as Commander Power. Three figures from the US line were brought over, […]
    The post Palitoy Commander Power Advertisement appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Nifty. I always thought those were great looking toys and in a serious need of a reissue.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Werewolf
      Nifty. I always thought those were great looking toys and in a serious need of a reissue.
      I agree with you on both of your points. I missed out on these as a kid, and I don't really know why I did, but I would certainly buy what I could find if they ever get reissued.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 24, 2020

man Super Joe is my life but palitoy really took it to another level in england

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Super Joe is a great and under appreciated toy line. Palitoy always seemed to have the best artwork on their packaging

Comment

• El Hombre Nuclear
            Museum Super Collector
            • Sep 5, 2014

Any collector opinions on the Palitoy versions vs. the Lili Ledy Siglo XXX stuff? Some of those seem surprisingly cheap to buy these days, whereas I'd assume the Palitoy items are pricier?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎